DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC from 50% to 0%

cheolk

Reactions
I wanted to test my Mavic Pro this morning because I update to the latest firmware last night.
My AC battery is 90% and my RC is 50%. I just wanted it to hover only. Not to fly because my RC battery is only 50%.
My phone set to Airplane mode. I plug in the cable from the RC to the phone. I on the AC. The phone screen said charging, then it connect to the AC.
The screen then go to GO4 and connect, then it go blank. I thought it is because of the sun light. I tried to on the phone again and again. The screen just remain blank.
10 minutes later, I connect the RC to the charger and found the RC to have 0 % battery.
From 50% to 0%. where the energy gone to? There is no flying or lift off.

Gauge miscalibration. Discharging fully like you did should recalibrate it for next time. If it doesn't your RC battery is dead.

My Mavic is only 1 month old. Flown 3 or 4 times only. RC charged only 3 or 4 times only.. Products so lousy?

If it was a "lousy product" you'd see thousands of people with the issue, which isn't the case.
Defects can happen. That's what warranties are for.

Kilrah, so sorry. The RC is all right. It is my phone the battery suddenly become 0. I think the cable, new one, is the culprit. I recharged the AC and RC TO 100 BUT The phone 55 % only. I flew for 9 minutes. And everything was working fine I used another cable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson