DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC FW v00.06.0000

pongmaster21

Reactions
So I am updating remote controller by using the dji assistant 2. I am pressing upgrade button to update to version V01.00.0000. I am downloading files and getting information that update is complete - "the dji device has been updated to V01.00.0000".

After that I am pressing "back" on dji assistant 2 and it shows "current" V00.06.0000
I'm unable to reset to factory defaults. I get a message, "Factory Reset Failed!"
Also when you first launch the assistant it displays, under connected devices, Mavic Pro orange. The RC for the Mavic Pro 2 is the device connected.

I don't get this behavior when the AC is connected.

Not sure how to successfully update RC FW please help.

I should have included the version of the software. I was using v1.2.4. Then I checked to see if there was an update and there is. So now I have v2.0.4 dated 2018-10-31 installed.

This connected the RC and displayed a more appropriate title, "Mavic 2 Controller." Also when it was "upgrading" it displayed that message on the screen of the RC.

So that was it. I should have checked for the latest version of the assistant software. Thank you Kilrah!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtlesn