DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro + Air 2S + Litchi ?

justcruisin

Reactions
Hello,

I read that there have been many SDKs and updates recently but I don't see any confirmation that one could load and run Litchi on the new RC Pro and use it to fly the Air 2S.

So is it possible yet?

If not, has any timeline been released on when the software would be updated?

Thanks

The problem of Litchi, Dronelink and other apps with the RC Pro is that are dependent from google services. Google services can not be installed in the RC Pro as far as today. Let me correct. You can install the software but will not run because google services are not running.

The problem of Litchi, Dronelink and other apps with the RC Pro is that are dependent from google services. Google services can not be installed in the RC Pro as far as today. Let me correct. You can install the software but will not run because google services are not running.
You can try downloading Litchi via Amazon store. Only requires Amazon store....no Google services required. I use it on my Smart Controller.

Reactions: BrooklynFlyer
You CAN download and install litchi on the RC Pro via the amazon app store. And it will run. I don't know if it will actually connect with the Air 2S or anything else yet - I didn't bring the right cord with me the day I was going to try it, and then managed to crash the drone that day, so it's been at DJI repair since then. When I email Litchi about whether it would work, they replied that DJI hadn't released the SDK for the RC Pro yet, and hence it wasn't officially supported yet.

Reactions: BrooklynFlyer
I purchased and installed Litchi on my RC Pro via amazon app store.
However, I can't seem to get it to connect to my Air 2S. It opens, I can login, etc, but does not connect to camera.

Yes, I can't get it to connect also. Got my Air 2S back from DJI, and have tried a number of times to connect it, with no signs of any response. I also updated the app to the latest version, still no dice.

when is dji supposed to release sdk for rc pro
how can the sell $$$ remote without support
for software installation

when is dji supposed to release sdk for rc pro
how can the sell $$$ remote without support
for software installation
DJI could care less. They support their own software not alternative apps

what the point to have a browser,
watch a movies on internet ?!
You gonna use the RC Pro to watch movies? Makes no sense

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads