DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro RC stick calibration does not complete

dolphinspirit

Reactions
IMG_3017.JPGIMG_3018.JPGIMG_3019.JPGWhen I went to fly my Air 2s with the RC Pro today a message appeared on the main screen that RC calibration was required. I turned off the drone (as requested) and went to control and then to RC and did the calibration with each stick - moving them around to the edge - the graphic on the screen showed 100% at each extreme and all the way around. I moved them several times in all directions. There was no notice that it was successful (the inside graphic didn't change) and when I closed the screen, went back to fly, and turned on the drone, the same message appeared. I did this four or five times with no success. I would appreciate advice on how to fix and complete the calibration. I have attached several photos. the 100% green showed at every point as I rotated the sticks around. Thanks so much.

Scroll wheel may have been missed.
That‘s the icons in between where the sticks are shown.
I just had some problems this evening. What does this actually mean the scroll wheel thank you,

I have an RC Pro bought new that I use on a Mini3 Pro and a Mavic 3. On both drones I have the same issue in that the blue left light comes on on startup indicating controller calibration required. I follow through all the required steps power off etc but it takes 2-4 cycles of this procedure before it finally goes green allowing take-off. This process takes longer than a typical flight so quite annoying and delays any quick deployment.
Also I noticed that the left stick never 100% calibrates as I was taking a "Sphere" photo and it kept warning me that the sticks had been moved despite it being on auto. When I gave it a slight right /up input it was happy to continue with the capture sequence. This is despite about 40 stick recalibrations.
Any comments welcome

RC Pro bought new
Still under warranty? If not, I would send it off to DJI. Repair costs may be worth that process and you would probably end up with a new or near new unit that will not need your time to get it operational.