Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro Screen Management

StubbornSwiss

FAA Registered
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Greetings all!

After quite a bit of a break from my Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2, I decided I needed something new, and just got the Air 2S and also the RC Pro. Everything seems to be working fine so far (haven't really spent too much time with them yet), but I do have 1 question.

I am a bit particular when it comes to arranging screens, and I cannot for the life of me find how to move icons on the home screen to a second screen. Installing 3rd party apps puts them on a second screen, and I can move them to the home screen, but I cannot move any icons from the home screen to the second screen.

Any help much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Greetings all!

After quite a bit of a break from my Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2, I decided I needed something new, and just got the Air 2S and also the RC Pro. Everything seems to be working fine so far (haven't really spent too much time with them yet), but I do have 1 question.

I am a bit particular when it comes to arranging screens, and I cannot for the life of me find how to move icons on the home screen to a second screen. Installing 3rd party apps puts them on a second screen, and I can move them to the home screen, but I cannot move any icons from the home screen to the second screen.

Any help much appreciated.

Many thanks.
ha! This is the corner of my study, messy as it is.... Kuenzli would be the last name... :)

Attachments

• IMG_7474.jpg
    IMG_7474.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
ha! This is the corner of my study, messy as it is.... Kuenzli would be the last name... :)
Oh my! Look at that!! It is indeed a small world.

My mothers maiden name was Herrmann........ from Auswil. Unfortunately since she left us quite a few years ago, my Schweizerdeutsch has really suffered, and now I am left speaking English, on the East Coast of the US :rolleyes:

Salü!!

I lived there for 9 mo many years ago in Langenthal. I'd live there today if I had the money :). At one point I spoke quite reasonably well in terms of day to day conversation but much too long ago now of course.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme