DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro vs Air 2s Fly more combo with RC Pro

Electromen

Reactions
I already own the Air 2s Fly More Combo. I'd like to buy the RC Pro.
RC Pro = $1199
Air 2S Fly More Combo with RC Pro = $1,749
Difference in price = $550
I already have four batteries, this would give me seven. I doubt I'll ever use that many
Another combo would give me a backup drone
What would you do?

I bought the AIR 2s fly more with RC Pro from BH. I found myself wanting a backup controller so I bought one of the standard controllers as well. Bought one off of someone here. The Air 2s is still a great drone and very desirable. If you have the cash and time then buy the combo with the RC Pro and sell the stuff you don't want.

I bought the A2S flymore with RC PRO from BH as well. I sold the items I didn't want to a member who lived locally to me. I got an RC PRO (plus 2 extra batteries and we split the props) for around $900, he got a brand new unflown A2s, plus some accessories (1/2 the props, the filter kit, etc) for a good price as well. Everything worked out well.

I got the Mavic 3 FMC and used an iPad with the controller, but found myself wanting the RC Pro controller as well, so I got the Air2s/RC Pro FMC. Planning on keeping the Air2s as a second drone for the occasions when I want to travel a little lighter than the M3 allows. I like the RC Pro for convenience and I like the Air2s for lightweight small form-factor. Win-Win! (except for my wallet...)

Get it!

-Marty

Reactions: merak75
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada