DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC stick error

Marcius

Reactions
Hi can any one help with my RC from m2z, keep beeping every time I start. Sometimes it comes off by it self, most of the times I need to calibrate. I find on the calibration what left stick is from 1% to 5% it pushing up( it can be 3 or 4 %), but I do not touching stick at all. I checked fly records and find what it jumping even during the flight. Any suggestions how I can fix this problem.
P. S. my DJI care allredy finished month ago :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200403-194750.png
    Screenshot_20200403-194750.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20200403-194630.png
    Screenshot_20200403-194630.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
I get the same every time its not been used for a while but I think its because its been close to my speakers and modem so going to keep away from now on see how it goes.

I get the same every time its not been used for a while but I think its because its been close to my speakers and modem so going to keep away from now on see how it goes.
I read some posts on and yes some guys saying what can be magnetic thinks close to it. I need take away my osmo pocket, as ND filters are with magnets but they 30-40 cm away. But what's with using it - I use it regularly, I mean good day on weekend and I am out ;)

Mine crashed today because of this issue.... thankfully the zoom didn't end up in pieces, but my left stick calibration went from working fine to 100% right 100% down..... no recalibration seems to fix it... never happened until recent firmware.

The remote has always been stored without sticks installed and has zero damage.. thr left sick feels fine and fluid but the remote won't calibrate to zero

Mine crashed today because of this issue.... thankfully the zoom didn't end up in pieces, but my left stick calibration went from working fine to 100% right 100% down..... no recalibration seems to fix it... never happened until recent firmware.

The remote has always been stored without sticks installed and has zero damage.. thr left sick feels fine and fluid but the remote won't calibrate to zero
Wow that's a bit scary looks to me , I hope you drone is OK, are you will contact dji about this issue? And if let us know what they said. Thanks

Reactions: Mavic2zoomAptos
I get the Stick error and loud beeping EVERY TIME!!!! It is very annoying. I now calibrate before getting out of the car. The noise is VERY loud!!!! It's very annoying but have not found a way to stop this from happening.

Keep out from magnets like a sound bars or similar speakers who has magnets, my playing as well but sometimes, I know what you mean, sound is very annoying.

I get the Stick error and loud beeping EVERY TIME!!!! It is very annoying. I now calibrate before getting out of the car. The noise is VERY loud!!!! It's very annoying but have not found a way to stop this from happening.
P. S. before starting controler hit sticks in all directions and leave sticks free and then start controller it helps sometimes, if that hepens again restart controller

Try to find which one is playing by looking in to fly records, and compresed air maybe can help. Just try nothing to loose

I used to get stick errors all of the time.
I took it to the shop and they fixed it, yes they charged me (a circuit board), It was 3 years old.
Now it works fine all of the time (no stick errors).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851