DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rc1 control not linking to Mavic 2 Pro

xanthic

Reactions
Ran into this issue last night.

I switched and Put a charged battery in. Then synced it and all was good. About five or ten mins later I was looking at the camera settings, specifically the iso and suddenly the Screen and everything else on screen said N/A and could not make any changes in the app.

it said that the control wasn’t linked to the drone. When I tried syncing it nothing happened. So I changed he battery and it still wasn’t syncing. Then it just synced Itself.
thankfully I was grounded and it didn’t happen in flight.

anyways I don’t know if it was the battery that caused it or if I did something. before I was lookin at the camera settings I was looking at image transmission settings.

it was set to auto and I switched it and messed with it for a bit and switched it back to auto then went into camera settings.

Any links or advice would be grrrreat!
thank you!

Attachments

• 821E111A-50DB-4454-8C84-CADE955913A7.png
    821E111A-50DB-4454-8C84-CADE955913A7.png
    241.2 KB · Views: 12
It appears to me that you lost connection between the DJI GO 4 app and your mobile device, not between the aircraft and the RC. Where did it say that the RC wasn't linked to the drone?

Those disconnects produce subtly different screens:

IMG_0069.PNG
Aircraft disconnected from RC

IMG_0068.PNG
RC disconnected from mobile device

Reactions: Thomas B
I apologize for the lengthy delay.It the drone seems to have an issue connecting to the control. Now the drone doesn’t recognize the control even though it’s been paired in the past.

to answer your question, again I’m very sorry for the delay.

as I understand it between the two pictures you sampled, the top picture is the screen that does pop more Often than not.

thank you and stay safe.
alex.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent