DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RE goggles help

Hayabusa

Reactions
Hi guys,
I was putting my goggles away and breaking them apart when the box goggle portion squirted right out of my hands on to the floor. Just a small scratch but now the power button does not move in nor out. Anyway to take these apart to try and free it up? I bought used so no warranty anyways.
I am so fn mad at myself right now. I’ve yet to really fly these yet.
Any suggestions or should I just take in to DJI. Hoping it’s just the button stuck or frame maybe twisted and holding it in place.
Thanks
Mike

Get different plastic spludgers so you don't damage the cosmetics

Get different plastic spludgers so you don't damage the cosmetics

thank you so much. ?
I guess I have nothing to lose to try it. Not under warranty so If I don’t accomplish my goal then off to DJI anyways.

cross your fingers?

I went ahead and took apart- is pretty easy besides some screws were stripped or had junk in the slot but was still able to get to side with power button. Couldn’t see or find anything wrong but still couldn’t get to work so I removed the little plastic push button. So now I just stick a pencil or something small to depress actual switch to turn on. Works just the same. Saves me whatever DJI would have charged.
Another thing, boy those optics are hard to clean. Be careful because there’s grease/oil on some of those sliders and it’s a pain getting off. Ask me how I know! Lol
Anyways, all is good and now maybe I can actually really test them out on a real flight.
Thanks for the help?

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent