DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RE goggles view only?

Bob1956

Reactions
I’m another purchaser of the Mavic 2 Pro/ RE goggles package.

Do the goggles have a “view only” mode? I want to use the goggles for a “passenger” on the the drone, not a second pilot. playing with the idea of getting a USB/HDMI adapter and hooking goggles up to the controller directly .

I’m another purchaser of the Mavic 2 Pro/ RE goggles package.

Do the goggles have a “view only” mode? I want to use the goggles for a “passenger” on the the drone, not a second pilot. playing with the idea of getting a USB/HDMI adapter and hooking goggles up to the controller directly .

You can lock the mousepad on goggles by swiping backwards (or forwards?) with two fingers. I try to do this before handing goggles to someone to wear.

You can lock the mousepad on goggles by swiping backwards (or forwards?) with two fingers. I try to do this before handing goggles to someone to wear.
I’ve learned to do that too. But that doesn’t fix the problem of keeping 100% control with the controller. I have the bright belly light configured to C2. With the googles on, nothing happens at C2. Turn them off C2 works again. Same thing with C1. I’ve kept the factory setting at C1 for the camera look down and center. Googles on, C1 is also dead. Off C1 is back.

There may be other changes, but I discovered these two on the first flight with the goggles.
Thanks

I’ve learned to do that too. But that doesn’t fix the problem of keeping 100% control with the controller. I have the bright belly light configured to C2. With the googles on, nothing happens at C2. Turn them off C2 works again. Same thing with C1. I’ve kept the factory setting at C1 for the camera look down and center. Googles on, C1 is also dead. Off C1 is back.

There may be other changes, but I discovered these two on the first flight with the goggles.
Thanks

Interesting....i appreciate the info.

Thanks

The HDMI method is gonna be the only way to do that exactly how you want. Or you could try a different app but with DJI Go 4 and the goggles connected the normal way, those C1 and C2 buttons are dedicated to the operation of the goggles full stop

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU