DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Re-upped the Care Refresh...

Donnie Frank

Reactions
Hey doods!

So I got an email from DJI reminding me that my Care Refresh was about to expire for my Mavic Pro in a week, so I re-upped for another year. About 2 months ago I used Care Refresh for my P4P, which saved me a lot of $$$. I had no idea we could re-up. I thought it was only a year and then you were done. Did DJI change their policy or something? Or maybe they have a backlog of legacy drones, so they're letting the version 1 guys re-up??? Any thoughts?

D

What you purchased is DJI Care Refresh PLUS. As long as you have a valid care refresh policy and at least one aircraft replacement available, you are eligible. Extends the refresh term for one final year and gives you an extra replacement.

What you purchased is DJI Care Refresh PLUS.

Hmmm...I don't think so. At least the word "Plus" doesn't appear in the purchase receipt.

Capture.JPG

As long as you have a valid care refresh policy and at least one aircraft replacement available, you are eligible. Extends the refresh term for one final year and gives you an extra replacement.

Kewl beans. So...because I had two replacements still left before, do I now have three replacements?

D

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weepo67