Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Real Estate Aerial Photography: Drone Pilot Checklist

aerialnorthwest

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
aerialnorthwest.com
Generating and completing a checklist before every real estate aerial photography flight is vital for several reasons. First and foremost, it ensures the safety of everyone involved in the flight, including the drone pilot, any bystanders, and the property being photographed. By checking that all equipment is functioning properly, batteries are charged, and necessary safety gear is in place, the pilot can minimize the risk of accidents or malfunctions during the flight.

Secondly, a comprehensive checklist helps the pilot to stay organized and efficient, reducing the chances of missing important shots or forgetting necessary equipment. This can save time and money for both the pilot and the real estate agent or homeowner who is paying for the service.

Finally, completing a checklist before each flight helps to maintain a high level of professionalism and accountability. By demonstrating a commitment to safety, efficiency, and attention to detail, the drone pilot can establish a positive reputation and build trust with clients. In the competitive world of real estate aerial photography, this can make all the difference in securing repeat business and referrals.

Review "The Checklist"

I hope you find this resource helpful as you continue to grow your aerial agency business portfolio! T ;-)

Yes reminders are never redundant. There have been times I’ve driven 10 miles to a shoot only to realize I didn’t have my tripod with me and had to turn around then been late. 😳

Reactions: aerialnorthwest
Yes reminders are never redundant. There have been times I’ve driven 10 miles to a shoot only to realize I didn’t have my tripod with me and had to turn around then been late. 😳
Been there done that! ;-) In fact, you may not even be a true dronists until this happens a few times! Oh, we learn! Onward!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy