DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Really awful footage

Well problem solved. Sort of. After over an hour on web chat support and repeating all the steps previously taken with the original MP I went and brought a new MPP. Shot some quick footage and it's spot on.
DJI have sent UPS to collect the problem MP and will repair or send a new one. A refurb is unacceptable. When it comes back I'll sell it and keep the MPP.

The plan was to get an inspire 2 after I'd got the hang of taking very good videos with the MP. However, with the problems I've been having I will more than likely go elsewhere for a professional drone and camera.

I have a Karma and the footage straight from the gopro is awesome. I don't trust the drone itself as much as I do the MP. Looks like you can't have your cake and eat it
Glad you got something sorted out mate.

So is new one much better?

Glad you got something sorted out mate.

So is new one much better?

Only had it up for a few minutes as the wind is up today and will be for most of the week

The specs state the same weight but the MPP battery feels heavier.

The camera footage was spot on straight out the box. In my impatience to fly it I didn't adjust or calibrate anything and the footage looks tons better than the MP I was having problems with. UPS have collected it and will be selling it when it comes back.

Reactions: Studoo
DJI have sent UPS to collect the problem MP and will repair or send a new one. A refurb is unacceptable. When it comes back I'll sell it and keep the MPP.
when you agreed to the warranty criteria,you agreed that you may be replaced with a refurb unit,if they repair yours then its essentially a refurb also.

Well problem solved. Sort of. After over an hour on web chat support and repeating all the steps previously taken with the original MP I went and brought a new MPP. Shot some quick footage and it's spot on.

The plan was to get an inspire 2 after I'd got the hang of taking very good videos with the MP. However, with the problems I've been having I will more than likely go elsewhere for a professional drone and camera.

I have a Karma and the footage straight from the gopro is awesome. I don't trust the drone itself as much as I do the MP. Looks like you can't have your cake and eat it
IMG_20180113_011755.jpg

when you agreed to the warranty criteria,you agreed that you may be replaced with a refurb unit,if they repair yours then its essentially a refurb also.
Is the picture I've shown you the same is problem as yours?

UK consumer law gives me the protection of a bit more than a refurb. Repairing mine makes it repaired. Selling it on makes it a refurb

So an update that I forgot in my excitement of receiving my drone back from DJI. They sent me a new drone. Manufacturing date 11/17. Not a recon model. Drone all works well and I got what I asked for should they not repair mine

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh