DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommend a reliable cable for iPad Mini use?

Blucenturion

Reactions
Where can I get a right angle cable to use my iPad Mini with my controller? A company that's supplied you with a reliable unit. TIA.

I ordered one from drone valley on 2/5 and haven't received or heard back from them, except payment received confirmation. Tried to call and email them. No response. No way to track the order status from its website.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Rick sent mine and explained he'd been sent an erroneous shipment of Android compatible cables and was the reason for my delay. Mine worked once and quit. I've asked him about what to do, no reply yet. Sounds like he's busy.

Got mine from drone Valley as well seems to work just fine the length is perfect.
They send it to me within 3 days and my order but that was about 6 weeks ago I heard they might be out of stock now

This thing from Amazon looks like a fob more than it does a cable. I'd need to see it on a controller.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My order from drone valley is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I bought the one that is part of a carabiner but it was a bit too short.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661