DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommendation for Video Converter Software

mjvMB

Reactions
Hello,

I am looking for a good video converter to convert my MavicMini videos so they can play on my Samsung TV. As a side note, I also want to use it to convert iphone photos to play on the same TV. Any recommendations are appreciated. While I am not interested in very expensive software, I would not mind paying a reasonable amount and getting a better product than what is typically offered for free.

Regards,
Michael

Da Vinci resolve (free) , Filmora cheap...

Reactions: zeusfl
I'm no expert but Handbrake is easy to use as Keule suggests
Also Adobe Media Encoder (30 day free trial) or if you can get a hold of the 2017 version it can last forever by reinstalling.

I'd go for the free ones - no need to go down the Adobe Premiere Pro route for what your requirements are.

VLC (VideoLan) is great, powerful and free: VLC Download
As far as I am aware of, VLC is a multimedia player, which can play most (multi)media files and streaming protocols. It can also be used to convert media to another format. However you can't edit video's with it.

Last edited:
WinX Video Converter is a great tool to convert your Mavic mini videos for playing on Samsung TV or other devices you own. Photos are also allowed for creating photo slideshow.

Don’t understand why you need to convert anything ..the stuff just plays as is ? ?

Don’t understand why you need to convert anything ..the stuff just plays as is ? ?
I don't know about the OP, but my Vizio will only play h.265 from the USB input. Obviously there are other ways to get it on the screen but perhaps this is what the OP is trying to do.

I have a Samsung smart TV and the videos from my Mavic pro won’t play using airbeam for Samsung. Can’t figure out what to convert the video format to using handbrake.

I have a Samsung smart TV and the videos from my Mavic pro won’t play using airbeam for Samsung. Can’t figure out what to convert the video format to using handbrake.
Put the videos on YouTube or similar website, the go to the website with your smart TV.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Samsung TV has poor compatibility with Dolby True Audio and DTS Audio, and if these audio codecs are present in the MKV file, they will not be playable on Samsung TV.

Just for info:
  • Handbrake is an excellent converter but uses your CPU for conversion taking longer.
  • Davinci Resolve is a video editor but you can convert as well. This uses your GPU if you have a hardware accelerator making faster the encoding.

Samsung TV has poor compatibility with Dolby True Audio and DTS Audio, and if these audio codecs are present in the MKV file, they will not be playable on Samsung TV. The best solution to convert MavicMini to Samsung TV is an Online Converter loader.to. This professional software will do everything possible so that you can enjoy watching your favorite videos on various devices. The converter is capable of converting videos to almost any conceivable format without loss of quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB