DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recover flight data from Mavic pro 1

Bsnyder

Reactions
I am hoping someone can help me have been flying the Mavic pro 1 on a iPad mini 4, had t remove the Go 4 app, when I reinstall the app and connected to the drone I wanted to get flight time and battery usage, as I am looking to sell the done, but there were no records. Is there someway to retrieve this information. I don't think I ever uploaded any information before I removed the app.
Thanks for your help

I am hoping someone can help me have been flying the Mavic pro 1 on a iPad mini 4, had t remove the Go 4 app, when I reinstall the app and connected to the drone I wanted to get flight time and battery usage, as I am looking to sell the done, but there were no records. Is there someway to retrieve this information. I don't think I ever uploaded any information before I removed the app.
Thanks for your help
I believe if you deleted Go4, the data goes with it. If you have never synced with DJI, AND you have not downloaded the flight records via iTunes to a computer, I'm afraid your records are lost. However, if you have records downloaded to a computer, you can upload them to Go4 via iTunes (just reverse).

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d