DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recreational flyer.Can I give a commercial entity a photo to use?

I had an interesting thought and question about this topic. Does the digital image file contain any information that can trace it back to the exact drone that took the picture? Sorry if this is obvious to some but I have not looked at EXIF data yet on my drone pix.
Interesting question. Please take a look at the metadata on one of your pics and let us know, but please do so in a new thread as this one is so long and redundant that many/most will never see your findings.

I had an interesting thought and question about this topic. Does the digital image file contain any information that can trace it back to the exact drone that took the picture? Sorry if this is obvious to some but I have not looked at EXIF data yet on my drone pix.
The exif info contains the camera model and serial number.
Like this: Camera Maker: DJI
Model: FC6310 S/N: 32e2c9402c2551b2d2303de

The exif info contains the camera model and serial number.
Like this: Camera Maker: DJI
Model: FC6310 S/N: 32e2c9402c2551b2d2303de

Is that the camera serial number or the drone serial number or maybe they are the same?

To care about the metadata, you would have to be concerned about the government looking into every image and video in existence. I'd worry more about your camera settings. :D

I felt so confused about this subject due to the ambiguity about it in earlier discussions that I went ahead and played it safe and took and passed my 107.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329