DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red Light On Charging Hub

MAVIC_2_YTS

Reactions
Good morning forum,

Finally broke open the M2P and Fly More Kit last night. I have 4 batteries (all brand new, 1 with M2P, 2 with Fly More Kit, 1 direct from Best Buy). I brought each out of Hibernation mode by plugging them into the single charger briefly and then put all 4 onto the hub.

The first started charging and I let it do its thing, awhile later I checked and there was a red light on the hub. I checked the batteries and 3 charged to 100% and one was at about 15%. I Plugged each one into the M2P and updated the firmware, then I charged the single battery that did not charge separately and it went up to 100%.

For a test, I put the batteries back on the hub and it cycled through them and remained green. Appears to have been a one time glitch, or perhaps I missed something? the battery that did not charge was 1 of the 2 from the Fly More Kit.

Thoughts?

I had a similar issue, a battery I had previously used was put on the charger and when i came back the red light was on and the battery refused to switch on. An email to DJI and one battery packaged up and sent to Holland. A new battery sent back to me within five working days. No issues since.

Reactions: MAVIC_2_YTS
I had a similar issue, a battery I had previously used was put on the charger and when i came back the red light was on and the battery refused to switch on. An email to DJI and one battery packaged up and sent to Holland. A new battery sent back to me within five working days. No issues since.

Thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye on it and see if it acts up again, the batteries are all labeled so I'll know which one and if so I'll give DJI a call.

Thanks again!

Yeah mine did the the same thing then went away. Hasn’t happens since.
I had 4 batteries on there too. I think the one battery was sitting on the shelf so long it was totally discharged. That’s when the re light came on. Like when you charge your iPhone after its been dead. The power plug icon sits there for a little bit u til it gets enough juice to activate all the “smart” electronics to balance the change cycle between the cells.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin