DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Red Rock Calico Tanks

wow, another amazing landscape! Very good and smooth flying, compliments! I enjoyed your video Jim,
thanks for sharing ?
cheers Paul

Great video!

I go there about once a week and never thought about getting that shot from above.

Just wondering, did you reverse parts of the video in post?

wow, another amazing landscape! Very good and smooth flying, compliments! I enjoyed your video Jim,
thanks for sharing ?
cheers opposite side of the valley
Thanks Jack. This whole area has incredible landscapes made for photography and droning. I'll post some from the opposite side of this valley soon. Cheers

Great video!

I go there about once a week and never thought about getting that shot from above.

Just wondering, did you reverse parts of the video in post?
Yes, much safer to reverse edit than fly backwards, though I sometimes do. The more I explore Red Rock the more I want to go back and explore more. I've been heading out there a lot lately. The west side is even more incredible. Thanks

Thanks folks. I spent most of yesterday on the opposite side of the valley tryng to hike up high enough to reach the peaks with the drone. The max altitude 1640' limit of the drone makes it impossible to reach the peaks so I hiked up. Always esier hiking up and had a hell of a time finding my way back down through boulders and thick brush. Thought I might have to spend the night up there. Did get some fantastic drone video though! Here is the ledge I droned from. Beautiful day.temp pic.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar