DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Red Rock Canyon, Cinematic short

From January 2023. All comments welcome

Brings back memories. We lived out in Las Vegas for a few years and lived on the west side of town out near Summerlin. We would go to Red Rocks pretty often. Great video!

Reactions: SpitFire
Brings back memories. We lived out in Las Vegas for a few years and lived on the west side of town out near Summerlin. We would go to Red Rocks pretty often. Great video!
Thank you, much appreciated. It was nice to capture some interesting weather at Red Rock recently

Very nice Timothy! Love the music. The opening shot is epic. Hope you shot some stills too while you were there. They could be award winners it is such a beautiful spot.

Excellent. Makes me want to drag out my Air and capture my own world again.

Very nice Timothy! Love the music. The opening shot is epic. Hope you shot some stills too while you were there. They could be award winners it is such a beautiful spot.
Thank you, much appreciated! Some of the shots here were stills and other were screens shots taken from the video. I have sold a few video clips previously, but the market is rather saturated.

Excellent. Makes me want to drag out my Air and capture my own world again.
The Air 1 still works well for me. But, I may need to get another battery sometime. The last time I checked they were over $100 each.

Just a question about Drones. My son just got back from the Las Vegas area, and said that every where he went signs were posted NO DRONES. Need some feed back, about where to go.

Just a question about Drones. My son just got back from the Las Vegas area, and said that every where he went signs were posted NO DRONES. Need some feed back, about where to go.
I was at Red Rock Canyon last week and got these drone shots. Drones are still allowed inside the park. There are also wide open spaces around this area with great scenery. Quite a few roadside areas and scenic views where you can pull also.

Thank you for your answer. Appreciate your taking the time to answer.

awesome video!

Reactions: tck444
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661