DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Refurbished Mini 2 batteries

360 Guy

Reactions
Has anyone tried the DJI Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery-DJI Certified Refurbished batteries?

TIA

E-Bay, multiple dealers listed.
Unless they are sold by DJI or an authorized DJI dealer, how can you verify that they are actually "DJI Certified Refurbished" batteries, and not just generic refurbished batteries that fit a Mini 2, which is far more likely? To my knowledge, DJI has never sold Refurbished batteries, and there is no such thing as a DJI Certified Refurbished battery!

As long as genuine new DJI Mini 2 batteries are still available, I'd buy those instead! At the very least, buy lightly used genuine Mini 2 batteries from private parties.

Me thinks you are all right.
I'll stay with the new DJI batteries from the DJI store.
You all sold me & thx.

I have bought three "refurb" Air 2S batteries from Amazon. They are refurbished, NOT rebuilt. Refurbished for a battery means checked and repackaged as new. They are returns, generally with zero issues. Two had zero charges, one had three charges.

Reactions: Dbez1
I have bought three "refurb" Air 2S batteries from Amazon. They are refurbished, NOT rebuilt. Refurbished for a battery means checked and repackaged as new. They are returns, generally with zero issues. Two had zero charges, one had three charges.
"Amazon Refurbished" has a very specialized meaning on Amazon which should not be conflated with "DJI Refurbished" sold by DJI and its DJI dealer network, nor eBay sellers claiming to be selling "DJI Certified Refurbished" batteries which do not exist!

As for the meaning of Amazon Refurbished, it is not refurbished by Amazon in any way. It is a third party seller on Amazon claiming to have "refurbished" the product, and all claims are handled as a third party seller claim, not an Amazon purchase. Amazon grossly misleads the buyer regarding these products! Buyer beware!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman