DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reliable Lightning Data Cable for iPad Mini?

azmikew

Reactions
Based on a previous search of this forum, I purchased an RCGEEK cable to use with my iPad Mini 5 and have had no luck maintaining a signal, a slight bump of the cable will cause a loss of signal every time. I have tested the DJI supplied cable with the iPad Mini without issue, but it's too short to fly with. Any suggestions on a reliable cable to use with the iPad Mini?

Based on a previous search of this forum, I purchased an RCGEEK cable to use with my iPad Mini 5 and have had no luck maintaining a signal, a slight bump of the cable will cause a loss of signal every time. I have tested the DJI supplied cable with the iPad Mini without issue, but it's too short to fly with. Any suggestions on a reliable cable to use with the iPad Mini?
AU Lightning to Macro USB cable 30cm for DJI Spark iPhone & iPad OTG cable.
on ebay..

These are inexpensive and Work great for the Mavic mini with an iPad mini. For me, it’s long enough to have my lightning plug on the far side of my remote. I like my thumbprint on the right and it works perfect for that with an extra to spare.file mar 31, 3 56 13 pm.png

Reactions: azmikew
UPDATE - I purchased a cable from Drone Valley & it arrived today. During my preliminary backyard flight the cable worked perfectly with my iPad Mini. I hope to get some more flight time in the next few days to confirm the initial testing.

Reactions: pelagic_one
It's pretty and it works perfectly! I just got a second one as a spare.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest