DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

--RELIST-- Mavic 2 Pro, 5 Batteries, Tons of Accessories, GPC Case -- SEE PHOTOS.....

KirkVoclain

Reactions
Here is the original post:

It WAS listed on eBay, but the eBay Sale fell through. BE WARNED, this was a carefully crafted scam!!!! They bid super high (this is what tipped me off that it was a scam)....then they wanted me to ship it super fast.

But eBay caught it before the items were shipped.

So, they had bid over $900 for this package.....if anyone here is interested, I will sell it for $700 plus actual shipping cost.

Let me know if you are interested....everything in the photos is included.

NEVER CRASHED, Never landed hard, Works great.

See photos for number of charges on each battery. Some of the batteries are showing AGE...they are starting to show some slight puffing. So, fly with super caution!!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Kirk

PS: I will be resisting it on eBay in about 24-48 hours....so if you are interested, please let me know ASAP so we can make a deal before I list it. I can't sell it after it's listed on eBay!

PPS: I'm selling because I purchased a Mavic 3 Classic

Attachments

• IMG_4681.jpg
    IMG_4681.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4682.jpg
    IMG_4682.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4684.jpg
    IMG_4684.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4685.jpg
    IMG_4685.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4686.jpg
    IMG_4686.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4687.jpg
    IMG_4687.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4688.jpg
    IMG_4688.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4689.jpg
    IMG_4689.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4694.jpg
    IMG_4694.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 25
  • Battery.jpg
    Battery.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4690.jpg
    IMG_4690.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4691.jpg
    IMG_4691.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4692.jpg
    IMG_4692.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4693.jpg
    IMG_4693.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: mereflyer
Can you see the winning bidders bid limit? If so I didn't know sellers could, thanks.
If not, then the actual value of the winning bid is determined by the loser's bid limit and the increment that ebay set, if however the winner's limit JUST beats the competitons limit and is BELOW ebay's increment it will still win.
For that reason I alway add a few 'pence' to my limit, so, if I decided £250 was my 'limit', the actual limit placed would be something like £250.67. I have, at least once, won by less than £0.10 and maybe even £0.05.

Whilst I haven't looked at M2P prices recently $900 doesn't seem high especially with 5 batteries.

Can you see the winning bidders bid limit? If so I didn't know sellers could, thanks.
If not, then the actual value of the winning bid is determined by the loser's bid limit and the increment that ebay set, if however the winner's limit JUST beats the competitons limit and is BELOW ebay's increment it will still win.
For that reason I alway add a few 'pence' to my limit, so, if I decided £250 was my 'limit', the actual limit placed would be something like £250.67. I have, at least once, won by less than £0.10 and maybe even £0.05.

Whilst I haven't looked at M2P prices recently $900 doesn't seem high especially with 5 batteries.
I don't know what the "LIMIT" was....but the person who WON the bid paid a ton extra to have it shipped UPS as fast as possible. Then sent me a message asking if I could ship it ASAP (Monday, Today, Morning). I said sure, I could do that. Then they asked me all kinds of "NORMAL" questions, like, does it come with a SD Card etc.

So, I had everything boxed up and ready to send, I literally walked into the FexX/USP store and they accepted the package. About 1 hour later, eBay sent me a message saying that the sale had been canceled due to fraud. Telling me to NOT SHIP IT.

I ran back to the FedX/UPS store and asked if I could have it it back, they said YES!

So, just like that, I saved myself.

There were so many bells going off saying that this was NOT right.....but I ignored everyone of them. SUCKS the world we live in now!

Kirk

I’m interested if it’s still available.
Yes, it’s still here. All boxed up and ready to ship. Let me know how you want to proceed??

Just a few questions…..how many hours are on the drone and how many battery cycles have the batteries gone through?

thanks

Lance

Just a few questions…..how many hours are on the drone and how many battery cycles have the batteries gone through?

thanks

Lance
Check out the picture, it shows the cycle of each battery. I have 2 Mavic Drones. This one and another. These batteries have been split between the 2 drones. So, you are welcome to add the number of battery cycles all together. Then multiply that total number of cycles by about 20 mins (short flights, used for real estate photography). After you have a total time, divide by 2. That will give you a rough total time this drone has been in the air.

Hope that helps.

Kirk

Thanks for the honest warning about the puffing of the batteries. I would buy it in a heartbeat if it was not for that, even though I have a M2Pro outfit and don't really need a second one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929