DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote Charger Cable

UpNorthStupid

Reactions
Hello All
I just bought a used Mavic Pro on eBay which is missing the charger Cable for the remote. Is this some type of standard USB cable (which I would probably already have lying around) or do I need to order a specific type of cable?
Thanks!

Hello All
I just bought a used Mavic Pro on eBay which is missing the charger Cable for the remote. Is this some type of standard USB cable (which I would probably already have lying around) or do I need to order a specific type of cable?
Thanks!

It uses standard micro usb. It look different, more square, but it is micro usb.

it's a usb port, but be carefull when you plug a usb cable as the port is a perfect rectangle while the micro usb connector is not!
While the external part will plug upside down too, the electronic connector inside will not and if you push it it, with time, the controller's port might recess cuasing issues! ;)

Once I determined the correct orientation of the plug, i put a blob of my wifes nail pplish on the top of the plug and on the controller. Get them loned up every time

Reactions: WAXMAN
Once I determined the correct orientation of the plug, i put a blob of my wifes nail pplish on the top of the plug and on the controller. Get them loned up every time

Or get a reversible micro usb cable over on amazon. They do make those

It uses standard micro usb. It look different, more square, but it is micro usb.

What @zachschul22 said but be careful using it on the RC. The tab inside the RC housing won't withstand too many upside down installations before it breaks off. Then you have a real problem.

With the RC screen and controls up, the plug goes in as shown in the picture.
micro USB plug orientation.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_