DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

remote control defect

I just bought a mavic air combo. When i charged it, one of the battery and the remote its not charging and when i returned the product to the Vision they will not accept it anymore cause according to them I bought it on sale so they want me to send it to the DJI instead.

I just bought a mavic air combo. When i charged it, one of the battery and the remote its not charging and when i returned the product to the Vision they will not accept it anymore cause according to them I bought it on sale so they want me to send it to the DJI instead.

What is their return policy? Does it say 30day returns with unopened merchandise only? If so, another option may be a credit card guarantee. Did you buy it with a credit card? If so, you may have a warranty with them too.

Yes! i bought it with my credit card.
as far as i know all stores have 30 days returned policy,. but according to them i Bought it on Sale. i think cause it has a defect thats why they will not process it or something!
how to deal with my credit card? any idea?

Yes! i bought it with my credit card.
as far as i know all stores have 30 days returned policy,. but according to them i Bought it on Sale. i think cause it has a defect thats why they will not process it or something!
how to deal with my credit card? any idea?
You will have to check with your credit card company but usually, when you get the bill you will find info and identify which purchase you contest. You might even be able to do it before your bill arrives by calling the card company. Rules may vary. I guess, otherwise, the seller wants you to us warranty with DJI to get it fixed???

Good luck.

Reactions: AMann
I already contacted my credit card and we'll see what will be the out come of this.
Thank you so much for your help.

Reactions: ff22 and AMann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs