DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote controlled LED options for drones

Sir Maxwell Greene

Reactions
I'm looking for a quality LED option for my Mavic 3.
I purchased these off ebay and they arent bad- just not great, they are bright enough for my needs, many colours options, flashing options and have a remote control and are rechargeable.

But i feel i will be using them more often since i have successfully modded my drone (switched off the LEDs on the legs (still working on AUX lights for take-off and landing)...
So i am searching for a quality more reliable option than the ones i have now. Can anyone suggest something better?

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-17 at 2.24.42 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-02-17 at 2.51.20 PM.jpeg

Reactions: 3rdof5
Of course.
This is it.

Of course.
This is it.
Thanks for that. I bit chunky for my uses. but good to know.

I'm looking for a quality LED option for my Mavic 3.
I purchased these off ebay and they arent bad- just not great, they are bright enough for my needs, many colours options, flashing options and have a remote control and are rechargeable.

But i feel i will be using them more often since i have successfully modded my drone (switched off the LEDs on the legs (still working on AUX lights for take-off and landing)...
So i am searching for a quality more reliable option than the ones i have now. Can anyone suggest something better?

View attachment 160720View attachment 160721
I really like that setup and mounting strategy. You should post a video of it flying :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1