DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote controller going bonkers - Mavic Air 2

chuckm

Reactions
I have had my Air 2 for a few weeks and today, in the house I fired up the controller and it immediately started making a somewhat high pitched continual beeping and I can't get it to stop. The bird was turned on and connected, but I couldn't find in settings any way to stop the controller from beeping. Any ideas? Thanks.

I have had my Air 2 for a few weeks and today, in the house I fired up the controller and it immediately started making a somewhat high pitched continual beeping and I can't get it to stop. The bird was turned on and connected, but I couldn't find in settings any way to stop the controller from beeping. Any ideas? Thanks.
Obstacle avoidance maybe was the drone clear of objects?

Reactions: kidroc
Obstacle avoidance maybe was the drone clear of objects?
The controller beeps even when the bird is turned off. I check it from time to time with just the controller turned on and all it does is beep.

Recalibrate the controller via the option in DJI Fly. Beeping when you first turn on the controller means there is a calibration error.
Thank you very much. It worked (although I had to recalibrate twice), and now it seems fine. it seems like recalibration of something cures most of the problems with this drone.

The controller will sometimes beep constantly when pairing between the bird and controller. Turning the controller off and rotating the controller sticks to ensure they are in the neutral / center position usually stops the beeping for me.

Hi this is happening to my Air 2, too. I tried recalibrating the remote several times. It still keeps beeping right after calibration is complete.

I get this from time to time too. I find that recalibrating the remote works. Another thing to note is if the sticks are not in the neutral position when you power up the remote it will beep like that as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krasto