DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote does not stay connected to phone

Osbornsm

Reactions
I have mavic air 2, remote and batteries all upto date. Flew many times after the update.

When I plug in the Mavic remote to phone it shows connected / disconnected / charging / unplugged.

The phone charges fine with all cables. Even DJI data cable doesn't work. Help!

I have mavic air 2, remote and batteries all upto date. Flew many times after the update.

When I plug in the Mavic remote to phone it shows connected / disconnected / charging / unplugged.

iPhone or Android. What model phone. Look for RC updates as well as drone and battery.
On my iPhone 8s, I did a system update and now some of the “Non Apple” approved cables don’t work. I’m not sure if this is the problem you are having withe controller but it’s a thought.
Walkmnn

Reactions: Osbornsm

I have run into the same problem after everything working flawlessly since I got my MA2 in May. in addition to the connection problem I started getting a message on the screen saying that my phone was at capacity and it would affect performance. I removed everything possible from the phone IP6+ reset the phone and reloaded Dji fly and I still had the problem. I had another IPHONE 6+, and it seems to be working fine for now.

iPhone or Android. What model phone. Look for RC updates as well as drone and battery.
On my iPhone 8s, I did a system update and now some of the “Non Apple” approved cables don’t work. I’m not sure if this is the problem you are having withe controller but it’s a thought.
Walkmnn
Phone = Galaxy s10+
Android suggestions?

It has the repeating disconnect before DJI fly is started.

The drone only comes with 1 USB C to USB C cable, the other cable you mention is irrelevant. Have you tried a DIFFERENT USB C to USB C cable?

Cables do go bad and cause all sorts of issues.

The drone only comes with 1 USB C to USB C cable, the other cable you mention is irrelevant. Have you tried a DIFFERENT USB C to USB C cable?

Cables do go bad and cause all sorts of issues.
Returned to Best Buy, new drone works great! *sigh

Weird, I wonder if the problem was the cable or the RC...

Hopefully this one works flawlessly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078