DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote Extension Cable for NEW Mavic Air 2, to connect to iPad Mini 5 (Lightning)

snapdog

Reactions
Site
www.snapdog.com
Does anyone know what type of extension cable will fit the new Mavic Air 2? I was hoping my extension cable from my Mini would fit, but it does not. I've seen a couple of ads for them but no one has them in stock that I could find. Would anyone who's using a tablet have any suggestions? Excited to fly the shiny new bird soon! Thanks!

Does anyone know what type of extension cable will fit the new Mavic Air 2? I was hoping my extension cable from my Mini would fit, but it does not. I've seen a couple of ads for them but no one has them in stock that I could find. Would anyone who's using a tablet have any suggestions? Excited to fly the shiny new bird soon! Thanks!
Not cheap, but works.

Reactions: snapdog

I went with this cable which is slightly cheaper than the pgytech: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...itle_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=mavicpilots-20

Ideally you'll want a lightning cable with a 90 degree connection.

Pics are located here: Tablet holder?

Reactions: snapdog
I went with this cable which is slightly cheaper than the pgytech: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...itle_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=mavicpilots-20

Ideally you'll want a lightning cable with a 90 degree connection.

Pics are located here: Tablet holder?
I bought this same cable and it works great. I searched about an hour and it seems like no-one has made a 1' USB-C to Lighting with a 90 degree connection. The shortest one I have found is the PGYTECH at 25 1/2".

This one might be a good option and I have ordered in prep for delivery.

Sorry missed the lightning requirement, but i believe they do it in lightning as well.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman