DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote question

dmathis

Reactions
Does anybody know for sure whether the RM330 remote will work with the Air 2? Not the Air 2S, the Air 2.

Thanks!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I was afraid of that. I've got a friend who's wife has my old Air 2, and he was wanting to get her a smart remote for it for Christmas.

I was afraid of that. I've got a friend who's wife has my old Air 2, and he was wanting to get her a smart remote for it for Christmas.
You can find lots of them (DJI smart remote) on various e-marketplaces, but they're all second hand and 'reconditioned'. There are also a high number of complaints from buyers who have forked out almost top-dollar for what turns out to be OPC (Other People's Crap). There are also buyers who comment about getting something listed as nearly new delivered in a condition where it looks like it's been rough-housed by a five year old. Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
You can find lots of them (DJI smart remote) on various e-marketplaces, but they're all second hand and 'reconditioned'. There are also a high number of complaints from buyers who have forked out almost top-dollar for what turns out to be OPC (Other People's Crap). There are also buyers who comment about getting something listed as nearly new delivered in a condition where it looks like it's been rough-housed by a five year old. Caveat emptor.
Thanks for the warning. I'll let him know. It might be time for him to upgrade her to a newer model.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev