DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

remotes

NCDroneEdits

Reactions
Site
www.instagram.com
HI all new to the site and to a Mavic 3 - I upgraded to the RC controller and have the reg one - can you go back and forth between the two in any way? Is there a limit to unbinding and binding remotes?

Thanks!
Heather

HI all new to the site and to a Mavic 3 - I upgraded to the RC controller and have the reg one - can you go back and forth between the two in any way? Is there a limit to unbinding and binding remotes?

Thanks!
Heather
Hi!

Yes you can swap back and forth & there’s no limit to the number of times you can swap.

Just remember that you will need an internet connection to actually bind the remote to your aircraft and DJI account to ensure you’re covered if you have a flyaway.

This is why you can fly 5 times with an unbound remote, you may not have internet access, after that you won’t be covered for a flyaway, until you either get internet access and bind the controller or you switch back to the currently bound controller.

Hope that makes sense!

Hi!

Yes you can swap back and forth & there’s no limit to the number of times you can swap.

Just remember that you will need an internet connection to actually bind the remote to your aircraft and DJI account to ensure you’re covered if you have a flyaway.

This is why you can fly 5 times with an unbound remote, you may not have internet access, after that you won’t be covered for a flyaway, until you either get internet access and bind the controller or you switch back to the currently bound controller.

Hope that makes sense!
Thanks so much for the reply!

Thanks!
Heather

WELCOME to the forum :) What part of NC Heather? I'm in the western most tip of NC on the NC/TN border near I-40.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe