DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

renewed battery from amazon

scott492010

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
I recently bought a renewed battery ( air 2s) from amazon because most of my batterys are bulging.... I flew a first flight today and i was hoping to share my airdata with you all and see what you all think about this battery. From what i can tell this battery has only been charged once....by me... but it looks to me like it has a bad cell. Or i am reading this all wrong. any advice would be welcome. I am concerned because my batterys get so hot during this heatwave this week in Ohio.

My airdata.com share (click here)

Reactions: dozzn
Can't comment on the data.
Just as a matter of interest, in the app, have a look to see what the battery charge count is.
I do mean in the app and NOT the charge count from Airdata, I think Airdata's count stems from the number of times Airdata has registered an significant increase in voltages between uses.

That said you might want to run a longer test flight or posssibly post a longer log where the drone does not disconnect mid flight. I suspect problems are more likely to show up as the battery gets drained.

Also, if you are testing a battery I would be inclined to keep the drone low and close, a problem at a height of 375ft might wreck the drone.

Can't comment on the data.
Just as a matter of interest, in the app, have a look to see what the battery charge count is.
I do mean in the app and NOT the charge count from Airdata, I think Airdata's count stems from the number of times Airdata has registered an significant increase in voltages between uses.

That said you might want to run a longer test flight or posssibly post a longer log where the drone does not disconnect mid flight. I suspect problems are more likely to show up as the battery gets drained.

Also, if you are testing a battery I would be inclined to keep the drone low and close, a problem at a height of 375ft might wreck the drone.
interestingly that was a complete flight....i am having several major issues with airdata ..... it repeatidly says there was no data to snyc.....mysteriously this did however show on their website albeit it is not the entire flight. I had to start using my old tablet to get this to sync .... my other android devices apparently are to new and or updated to function with airdata.com.... i tried following thier instructions by installing another app which makes it all work but it would not install correctly.... there is some kind of war going on between the USA and DJI apparently.

Reactions: SmartBones
interestingly that was a complete flight....i am having several major issues with airdata ..... it repeatidly says there was no data to snyc.....mysteriously this did however show on their website albeit it is not the entire flight. I had to start using my old tablet to get this to sync .... my other android devices apparently are to new and or updated to function with airdata.com.... i tried following thier instructions by installing another app which makes it all work but it would not install correctly.... there is some kind of war going on between the USA and DJI apparently.
Never used an app to upload to airdata, I just move the logs to computer and then drag and drop any that I want to upload to Air data into the appropriate box on the airdata upload page.

You might try uploading the ORIGINAL .txt to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help and posting the resulting URL here or just upload the txt to here.

well my last two post are from my recent flight with that batter. For some reason when i plug in my tablet to my usb c port on my pc it knocks out the wireless keyboard....so frustrating. i had to restart the pc to get this keyboard working again. meanwhile i am chasing small storms that are popping up and fizzling out extremely fast. just put my drone back up to monitor and maybe catch some cool daytime lightning.

I actually meant try uploading the original of the 14:39 log to to phantom help to see if it shows the full flight path etc..

last year I replaced 2 batteries for my Air 2 s with " Renewed/Refurbished " ? batteries from an authorized DJI vendor on e-bay. The cost was very low, but the kicker was that they had a extended warrantee totaling 2 years.
I replaced them for swelling....my fault, I wasn't aware of the proper storage and always kept them topped up. Lesson learned.
These batteries had 0 charge cycles and I have apx 25 cycles on them so far with no issues.
I now store all LI batteries with 1/3 charge .

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lzt300b