DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair Center..

Flyhighsky

Reactions
Just wondering if anyone has had service done by Camrise out of New Jersey? I'm considering sending my Mini to them because of camera issues. I think the motor is fubar,it wont calibrate(10%) and is tilted to the left. I sent them an email and got a generic response to send them the drone and controller,minus battery/props/memory card and they will diagnose the drone. I'm assuming repairs would be cheaper than just getting a new one! If I decline repairs I still get a diagnosing charge plus have to pay shipping both ways which shouldn't be too costly since I live about 100 miles away.

Jim

I haven't used them but quite a few members here swear by djidroneservice.com As I understand it, they offer free shipping there and back and are very reasonable with their repair costs. I'm sure others could chime in about the experience.

Reactions: Thomas B
I have had repair services delivered by Camrise on my P3P twice, most recently about six months ago. They were very responsive and all work done completely and quickly. I would recommend them.

Was having problem with my Mavic Air sent to djidroneservice sent shipping label in minutes had repair done and back to me in about a week (Weekend Included) Free shipping with repair which was reasonable (Had bad RC). I'm in Willingboro NJ. Will use again if necessary!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54