DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replace gimbal and camera. Blurry camera issue.

Dgmontoya

Reactions
So my gimbal stopped working and I ordered a new one installed it and then the camera it came with was very blurry. Tried all of the gimbal IMU and Camera calibration and resets to no avail. Ordered another gimbal with a camera and have the same problem. I took the original camera from the broken gimbal out and put it into one of the new Gimbels no longer blurry. Can anyone possibly explain this or tell me how to correct the extra camera I now have so something would have happened to the one that works I can make it so it's not blurry

That is very odd. I have replaced a lot of these cameras and never had this happen. Where did you get the new cameras? Did you get them both from the same place?

It's fake.. Same thing happened to me... The Chinese are selling fake Mavic parts now...
This is the vendor that did it to me >springnow15< I am sure there are many others...
I would send both of them back....
I tested 2 from this clown and they were the same... Then I bought 2 broken units off Ebay.. BOTH were fine.. (after new ribbon cables)
Sorry about your troubles!

I ordered a camera on ebay from coolmanloveit2015. It's been a long time coming. Claeared US customs about 2 weeks ago. I write coolmanloveit2015 and he said if I don't receive it with in a week he will send another one. I hope I get one, and I hope it works when do get it.

I ordered a camera on ebay from coolmanloveit2015. It's been a long time coming. Claeared US customs about 2 weeks ago. I write coolmanloveit2015 and he said if I don't receive it with in a week he will send another one. I hope I get one, and I hope it works when do get it.

Was your supplier good? who is your selller?

The first one I ordered off of ebay never got here. It was from China. The seller sent another one and it had a return address from New York, but was damaged when it got here. So I went to Amazon and order one and it got here in 2 days as a prime member.
I only went with the one on ebay trying to save a few dollars.

Well I got an email from DJI today telling me that they are repairing my Mavic Pro under warranty. They said they the problem was with the Gimbal Arm Module
I'm a happy camper today. Great way to ring in the new year.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580