DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacement Propellers for Air 2S

marshvet

Reactions
I am about to purchase replacement props.for thew first time. I went on Amazon and even the ones marked "Original" are made by Rotor Logic not DJI. They are a lot more expensive than the other ones listed. But, are they really "original" and do I need them - or are the other generic replacements perfectly fine? Thanks!

Reactions: Solsearcher and PAW
Ditto all the others for Master Airscrews.

Here are DJI OEM props on Amazon:

OEM Air 2S Props

The Rotor Logic ones should be OEM as well.... Rotor Logic is a well known reseller of DJI products

The Master Airscrew Props someone listed above are very good also and sold on Amazon. They are what I use on my own Air 2S:

Master Airscrew Air 2S props
Just got a set of MAS props as I didn’t like how noisy the Air2s is. They aren’t much quieter but they are less annoying in pitch (at least to my ears).

Reactions: eva2000
Reactions: eva2000
I thought that DJI Care wouldn't cover any repairs when aftermarket items are used, including the MAS props... is that still true? I was going to try them, but I don't want any repairs voided if I were using them...

I thought that DJI Care wouldn't cover any repairs when aftermarket items are used, including the MAS props... is that still true? I was going to try them, but I don't want any repairs voided if I were using them...
How would they even know?

Well if you wreck hard enough that props would clearly get damaged, how do you explain undamaged props on the drone? Grasping at straws here... lol... but true...
Do you send props and batteries in when the drone goes in for repairs?

And I'd be leery of anything off of amazoo or fleaby, you would be amazed at what people are counterfeiting these days and how hard it is to tell. If it's something that you don't care if it's counterfeit, go for it but buyer beware.

Do you send props and batteries in when the drone goes in for repairs?

And I'd be leery of anything off of amazoo or fleaby, you would be amazed at what people are counterfeiting these days and how hard it is to tell. If it's something that you don't care if it's counterfeit, go for it but buyer beware.
I thought you'd have to send the props in, but I'm guessing not. And I agree with counterfeits... there are some things I don't mind paying extra for, knowing they come from the actual manufacturer. I build freestyle drones, and I have people tell me all the time to save and buy from China. I'll pay twice as much knowing my drone won't disintegrate when it hits something.

I thought you'd have to send the props in, but I'm guessing not. And I agree with counterfeits... there are some things I don't mind paying extra for, knowing they come from the actual manufacturer. I build freestyle drones, and I have people tell me all the time to save and buy from China. I'll pay twice as much knowing my drone won't disintegrate when it hits something.
When I sent mine in for a Care Refresh case, I had to sen ALL parts that I could recover, broken props, battery and carcass.

When I sent mine in for a Care Refresh case, I had to sen ALL parts that I could recover, broken props, battery and carcass.
I also sent everything except battery, you only send battery into care refresh if it is broken, because some countries have restrictions on sending batteries via mail.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr