DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacement Rubber Feet for 2Pro Front Legs

mtbdronie

Reactions
I just discovered that I lost one of the little rubber feet on the front leg of my 2Pro... Anyone have a lead on getting such a small part? Really don't need a whole leg, and definitely not a whole arm.
Thanks in advance!
-Brian

Reactions: wsteele
Honestly, I'm not sure what happened to cause it to come off, seems like it would take a lot of force to do so. Last time I used it was in a rocky area, and it got bumped while on the ground and slid a little (eager dog investigation... the unit was powered down) , so I have to presume it was that. Doesn't seem like that would have been enough force to knock this foot cover off, but I have no other explanation.

20181026_192242.jpg

I think yours might not have been glued on very well at the factory. Ive never seen one come off without being cut off. You might want to contact DJI customer service and see what they can do.

Reactions: mtbdronie
OP send me a message with your name and address info. Based off of @xagoras idea I made this for you.

When you get it you will just have to round it a little more with a nail file or something like that. It's self adhesive, but a tiny little dab of silicone glue will hold it on for a long time.

M2 leg pad.jpg

20181027_180020.jpeg

M2 leg missing pad.jpg

Attachments

• 20181027_175953.jpeg
    20181027_175953.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: rainking
This has happened to me as well. Same leg as well. It’s not available as a part apparently.

Haha, I just love ''on the spot'' engineering Thumbswayup

As DJI product owners, we have to be inventive. DJI doesnt sell parts!

It's funny that you mentioned the Blu Tack because just yesterday my wife found these little self adhesive octagons, and they are a great match for the foot pads of the Mavic.

Thank you to the Greeks who invented the octagon! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: xagoras
Hi y'all! Sorry I didn't keep up with this thread. DJI shipped me 2 replacement foot pads at no charge, only took about 2 weeks. I contacted CS via email and they forwarded it on to the small parts dept. and they sent these out to me. Sure looks like a part # on the bag, for those of you who are looking to try to get original parts.
@Thunderdrones - Rob, thanks so much for the generous offer! I too appreciate the DIY approach when needed (or when it's just more fun...).

20181111_192613.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh