DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacement USB Lead

Reactions
Heya, I have a Mavic Mini 1, I have recently bought a tablet for it. I still have the original Micro-USB C lead that is supplied from DJI however it won't be long enough to reach the tablet in an additional mount. I have tried several leads to see if they are accepted by the Transmitter but no luck, I even tried a lead which I know can move data as it is used to power and back up my laptop. I may have found one on Amazon but if any of you can help I would greatly appreciate it

James

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Cables can be tricky, I recently bought some evergreen cables with a female end so that I could use the original cables with the mini. I was always conscious of the slightly different shape of the DJI micro socket and had read of people damaging it. Hope you find what you’re looking for.
Regards

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Cables can be tricky, I recently bought some evergreen cables with a female end so that I could use the original cables with the mini. I was always conscious of the slightly different shape of the DJI micro socket and had read of people damaging it. Hope you find what you’re looking for.
Regards
Thank you for your lovely welcome

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22