DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

replacing front landing legs

ashsys

Reactions
My both landing legs on MP is cracked. So I already got the replacement legs. I thought its easy as there just screw holding them. Turned out its not easy as it looks. I unscrew the legs and there is antennas and wires which does not pulls out at all. So I am afraid to change the legs as I may break those wires. Is there any step by step guidelines or video on how to do that ?

it should be quite easy. Unless you have a glued it before and some of that gule did indeed got inside and glued your antena to the plastic

Reactions: Thomas B
The glue that DJI uses is not hard to remove. Very small screwdriver and try not to scratch the board. Use a similar small amount of glue to reinstall.

thanks. I also read somewhere that we need to be careful when using another hot glue after installing the leg.
If not used properly those glue may slip through the small hole into the motor. That could be problem if happens mid air.

Glue is not necessary, use a little piece of double sided tape if you really want to fixate the antennas, but it's really not necessary, they are pretty snug in there without adhesive and PCB antennas like these are not sensitive to vibration anyway.

Reactions: Karl D
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661