DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[REQUEST] Mavic Mini CE (MT1SD25) photos

lucouto

Reactions
Hi,
I live in Brazil and a friend of mine will bring a Mavic Mini from France (CE version - MT1SD25) to Brazil next month and the Customs ask to homologate it in Brazil BEFORE entering the country. In order to do that, I need to send the agency (ANATEL) some generic photos of the drone. Could someone please send me those photos of the MT1SD25 model? Here is the list of photos needed:

1. Photo of the DRONE and the REMOTE showing the CE label and the MODEL number (not the serial)
2. Photo of the DRONE and the REMOTE where I can put the homologate label when arriving in Brazil (somewhere on the back where I can put a small label)

This allows me to import the drone to Brazil when traveling and once in Brazil I can send the photo with the SERIAL NUMBER on the label. This is the last step to homologate it.

Thanks in advance

Luciano

Hi,
I live in Brazil and a friend of mine will bring a Mavic Mini from France (CE version - MT1SD25) to Brazil next month and the Customs ask to homologate it in Brazil BEFORE entering the country. In order to do that, I need to send the agency (ANATEL) some generic photos of the drone. Could someone please send me those photos of the MT1SD25 model? Here is the list of photos needed:

1. Photo of the DRONE and the REMOTE showing the CE label and the MODEL number (not the serial)
2. Photo of the DRONE and the REMOTE where I can put the homologate label when arriving in Brazil (somewhere on the back where I can put a small label)

This allows me to import the drone to Brazil when traveling and once in Brazil I can send the photo with the SERIAL NUMBER on the label. This is the last step to homologate it.

Thanks in advance

Luciano
Ola, resolveu isto amigo?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22