DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reset all flight (hours, distance, flights) on App dj fly .. How ?

Xblog

Reactions
Hi all,
how i can reset all flight (hours, distance, flights) on App dj fly ?
Thanks in advance for your help!

@Xblog i believe that the info is linked to your e mail address, and as far as i am aware the only way to reset those counters to zero is to delete the App from your device which deletes all the saved info ,then just download the App and go through the registration process ,using a different E mail address, the same as someone would have to do if they had brought the drone from another person the only issue you might encounter is if the drone is linked to a care refresh package that is still active then you will need to provide the code that came with the care refresh package before the drone can be activated ,if no care refresh is linked to the drone ,then it should fly after activation

If you have not and do not sync, simply delete all the txt flight records on the phone.
I think I have seen that you can do that entirely in the app but I do not remember where I possibly saw it. You could probably delete them using the phone's own file manager but I just connect the phone to my computer and transfer them to external storage.

HOWEVER, I would suggest deleting them, as in getting rid of them entirely, is not a wise thing to do. You may, at a later date, want to check something that they could enable you to do, if they have been 'binned' then you can't.

@Xblog i believe that the info is linked to your e mail address, and as far as i am aware the only way to reset those counters to zero is to delete the App from your device which deletes all the saved info ,then just download the App and go through the registration process ,using a different E mail address, the same as someone would have to do if they had brought the drone from another person the only issue you might encounter is if the drone is linked to a care refresh package that is still active then you will need to provide the code that came with the care refresh package before the drone can be activated ,if no care refresh is linked to the drone ,then it should fly after activation
thx I think it's the only solution (and I made this, it works).

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain_Rick