DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

its working

sanj

Reactions
It started working again so thanks guys. from now on I will make sure that i do not fly it very far and also read on all the rules about flying.

Last edited:
It looks like you were returning into the sun maybe? Forward obstacle collision avoidance thinks that the sun is an obstacle and tries to rise above it before continuing on.
Dunno, my first analysis, so I'm sure others will pipe in! @msinger !
DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

BTW I only looked at the last log.

Last edited:
Oh okay may be when Sun goes down then i will fly again in a controlled environment. See how it goes.
Was the sun low? Were you returning into the sun?
Methods are to switch into sports mode, which will turn the collision sensors off.

Only calibrate when requested to do so by the app in my book.

Sorry but it is insane to fly it to 400m high and 3km out without even knowing how to fly the thing.
Learn all the basics first, read the manual 3 times at least, play with the simulator, understand the software, know the rules.

The mavic is a great drone in capable hands. For newbies it seems it can do everything on its own and just pressing RTH brings it home all the time.
Well, most mavics are lost or crashed during RTH! It supposed to be a failsafe, not a standard routine you should use always. Unless you totally understand how it works and how obstacle avoidance and positioning sensors can interfere, and how you can take back control, even without app screen.

Reactions: ManchesterMavic
thanks for the advice mate. Yes i do need to read the manual and also read about the rules before my next flight.

Reactions: Lake_Flyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi