DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reunion rules

artem

Reactions
Hi everyone! I'm going to Reunion and wanted to know if there are any regulations I should keep in mind.
Thank you.

Are you sure? Cause Nz and Reunion - different side of the Earth...

Thank you!
But what does it mean?:
"Les pilotes de drones ou télépilotes contrevenants s’exposent à des sanctions pénales (L’utilisation d’un drone dans des conditions d’utilisation non conformes aux règles édictées pour assurer la sécurité est passible d’un an d’emprisonnement et de 75 000 euros d’amende - Article L.6232-4 du code des transports)."

Do i have register my drone in Reunion? How to do it?

Chrome does quite good translate.
It's the same as in France, and similarly open to interpretation to the extent you can consider the 'rules' as guidelines in practice, but don't push your luck.

10 principles to fly in accordance with the law
1. I do not flyover people
2. I still fly my drone at a height less than 150 m
3. I never lose my sight drone
4. I do not use my drone over public space in built-up areas
5. I do not use my drone near aerodromes
6. I do not fly over sensitive sites
7. I do not use my drone at night
8. I respect privacy of the others
9. I do not broadcast my footage without the agreement of the persons concerned and I do not use it commercially
10. If in doubt, I inquire

Reactions: artem
These rules are generally accepted and understandable.
No problem in Reunion custom? No registration dron?

Thank you!
But what does it mean?:
"Les pilotes de drones ou télépilotes contrevenants s’exposent à des sanctions pénales (L’utilisation d’un drone dans des conditions d’utilisation non conformes aux règles édictées pour assurer la sécurité est passible d’un an d’emprisonnement et de 75 000 euros d’amende - Article L.6232-4 du code des transports)."

Do i have register my drone in Reunion? How to do it?

If you don't respect the rules you can go 1 year in jail and have 75'000 euros to pay [emoji44]

If you don't respect the rules you can go 1 year in jail and have 75'000 euros to pay [emoji44]
That won't happen unless you crash into the police station I suspect.
The rules are rather vague like how near is near and how many buildings to become 'built-up'.
Commonsense but with added caution due to not being fully familiar with the area.

Reactions: artem
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.