DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Review of Drone Command Live and interview with The Drone Boss

PilotSmith

Reactions
Review of Drone Command Live and interview with The Drone Boss

If I was you I would look into the Professional Drone Association (LightSport Man Professional Drone Association)

The LightSport Man Professional Drone Association has all the resources that anyone would need from day one; how to set up a drone business, all the steps needed to create a drone business, information about the FAA part 107, tips and tricks on how to take better pictures and videos, we also have scrips for every type of job you will come across in the drone industry.

Here are some of the reviews:

Shane Butler - Thank you so much for this presentation. I brought my son so he could see learn about options his drone hobby and interest could lead to. Little did I realize it would be eye opening for me too. Very inspirational presentation in many ways. And my son says a big THANK YOU for the drone carrying case you gave away.

Thanks again!!

John Fuller - Great resource! Very helpful! I highly recommend

Jeremy Rivera - A great group with priceless information! No spam or repeat questions!

Brandon Fickett - Great group of guys! I just started and am already loving it!

It would be great if you can please tell everyone about this FREE LIMITED TIME webinar at: How to Make Money with a Drone

Also The LightSport Man Professional Drone Association: LightSport Man Professional Drone Association

If you are looking for a great network that gives you everything you need to start and run a drone business that will make a profit! You should look into the Professional Drone Association it has the best reviews if you really want to make money and it covers so many different Drone industries.

check it out this weekend!

https://www.professionaldroneassociation.net

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoosiergsp