DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Review of the telephoto lens of the Air 3

Odd...I did not experience the problems with ads that others did. There were a few but I was able to skip them after 5 seconds.

Nice vid, thanks Vic!

This post is missing a link to the video. Tested on Edge and Safari.
I am sorry,
but the moderators have apparently deleted all kinds of external links, including this.
Sadly they have decided to kill this forum that I have loved for years and where I made a lot of friends.
If I understand correctly now they want people to pay to post external links, good luck with it.
RIP MavicPilots, you will be sadly missed

I am sorry,
but the moderators have apparently deleted all kinds of external links, including this.
Sadly they have decided to kill this forum that I have loved for years and where I made a lot of friends.
If I understand correctly now they want people to pay to post external links, good luck with it.
I have seen other folks post links to videos. Let me try it here:

Hmmm I can see the video I linked to there...

I am sorry,

I'm guessing it's similar to the 107/44809 distinction... If you're monetizing your video, they want a share. If your just posting to share, then okay.

Note that I'm simply guessing here, don't have actual facts about this. Anyone on the staff care to comment?

Reactions: vicvideopic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J