DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rigged the Oculus Quest 2 and iPhone to see the Mavic Mini camera inside the Oculus Quest

mav3

Reactions
I got a new Mavic Mini as a gift last month and have been having a lot of fun playing with it, I recently bought the Oculus Quest 2 as well. Obviously, I wanted to see if I can see the Mavic Mini camera inside the Oculus (to emulate the way FPV Oculus headsets work)...

With some messing around mostly on the Oculus, I was able to get it. Here's a video of the Mavic Mini cam view inside the Oculus Quest 2:

*Standard disclaimers about drones, safety, sideloading apps to Oculus etc. apply

Might help to tell us how you did it ? ;)

Reactions: kidroc
I was curious if that could be done! Details please.

I was curious if that could be done! Details please.
Sorry folks! Just been trying some other ways to make this easy.

I’m using an Android Airplay client loaded on the Oculus, then screenmirroring from the iPhone to the Oculus. I want to see if there’s a way to connect the Oculus directly to the Mini remote (I can’t find a cable that’s long and compatible with the Mavic remote and USB C)

Sorry folks! Just been trying some other ways to make this easy.

I’m using an Android Airplay client loaded on the Oculus, then screenmirroring from the iPhone to the Oculus. I want to see if there’s a way to connect the Oculus directly to the Mini remote (I can’t find a cable that’s long and compatible with the Mavic remote and USB C)
Where did you get Android Airplay for the Oculus. I don’t see it on side quest site.

Reactions: kidroc
I got a new Mavic Mini as a gift last month and have been having a lot of fun playing with it, I recently bought the Oculus Quest 2 as well. Obviously, I wanted to see if I can see the Mavic Mini camera inside the Oculus (to emulate the way FPV Oculus headsets work)...

With some messing around mostly on the Oculus, I was able to get it. Here's a video of the Mavic Mini cam view inside the Oculus Quest 2:

*Standard disclaimers about drones, safety, sideloading apps to Oculus etc. apply
What did you do to get it to work

must be wirelessly casting it

What did you do?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143