DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

right stick left/right lost

Today my MA2 can only fly 5mph with no left/right control. I just updated firmware to 01.00.0511. Can you help me out?
Hiflyer201 actually wrote this after it happened to me:
The problem is that it is on the screen as well. Its on the left side in the center. If it's green its on and white if it's off.
If you just look at the app when it's disconnected the icon is red. It would be very easy to accidently touch.

I'm not sure why you cannot go faster than 5 mph but do you have the mode switch in T-mode?

Mine drone is the Mavic Air 2. I just updated the firmware. Now I can't go forward more than 4.9 mph. Also I can't go left or right when using the right stick. I haven't got a clue as to what is going on. It seems to be in N mode only, although I haven't tried the others. I haven't damaged the drone or anything like that. The last time I flew before the firmware update, things were perfect in every way.

085303jbrthcbtj9thrble.jpg

its always best before any firmware updates are done ,to check your current settings in the app and make a note of them ,as many updates will often reset them to default settings

Reactions: YBLee
old man manvic,
Thank you. With your advice and that of two other members I was just able to "fix" a problem with lateral movement. I though it was a mechanical problem. It was not. It was adjusting avoidance settings in the app. I really though I was a goner on this one. Bless you. Stay safe.

Reactions: old man mavic
Hiflyer201 actually wrote this after it happened to me:
The problem is that it is on the screen as well. Its on the left side in the center. If it's green its on and white if it's off.
If you just look at the app when it's disconnected the icon is red. It would be very easy to accidently touch.

I'm not sure why you cannot go faster than 5 mph but do you have the mode switch in T-mode?
Thanks for the help. I was just able to reset something that had moved to default after my update earlier. Things work well now. I appreciate your helpful response. I think I did accidentally touch the wrong icon. :)

Reactions: YBLee
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilldale Harry