DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ritlite - phenomenal rocks along the river

Amazing Geology! What part of the world is this???
Excellent camera settings as the image is always sharp and colour balance always good ... Are you filming in Tripod mode? - as the tracking and panning speeds are perfect!

Reactions: alex_markov
Amazing Geology! What part of the world is this???
Excellent camera settings as the image is always sharp and colour balance always good ... Are you filming in Tripod mode? - as the tracking and panning speeds are perfect!
This is Bulgaria (Europe ;) ) Old Mountain (Стара Планина)
I never use "Intelligent flight mods" but fly myself It's not always perfect but I cut really bad parts ;)

This is Bulgaria (Europe ;) ) Old Mountain (Стара Планина)
I never use "Intelligent flight mods" but fly myself It's not always perfect but I cut really bad parts ;)
That’s the good thing about editing, oh what would we do without it:)

[QUOTE="This is Bulgaria (Europe ;) ) "[/QUOTE]
I get the wink on Europe & aren't happy with exit plans!!!

Great video, Alex. I would not walk between the 2 formations at your 20 second mark, it looks like there are two opportunities to get bonked on the head by a rock. As was already said, amazing geology, you captured it well.

Great video, Alex. I would not walk between the 2 formations at your 20 second mark, it looks like there are two opportunities to get bonked on the head by a rock. As was already said, amazing geology, you captured it well.
Thank You, there aways balance between risk-taking and waw effect of the movie ;) I am playing on a safe side here ;) but I had 3 flyghts in the are - watch another one here Ritlite 2 - 1km away same beauty

I get the wink on Europe & aren't happy with exit plans!!!
Brexit was a strange idea, but who am I to judge ;)[/QUOTE]

At the risk of getting too political Brexit was a stupid idea!

Back to the op- really enjoyed the footage. Some spectacular scenery. When I get time I’m going to get some footage of the Peak District - again, an outstanding area that I’m lucky enough to live near.

Brexit was a strange idea, but who am I to judge ;)

At the risk of getting too political Brexit was a stupid idea!

Back to the op- really enjoyed the footage. Some spectacular scenery. When I get time I’m going to get some footage of the Peak District - again, an outstanding area that I’m lucky enough to live near.[/QUOTE]
Thank You!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929