DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

River of Birds

Rchawks

Reactions
So, I had a interesting and unexpected experience with as best as I can described it a river of birds. I was flying out back minding my own business when they happened upon me and as soon as they realized I was in their path the flow extended away from me but they just kept coming just like a river. When I tried to move their way just a bit a group of perhaps 75 or 100 of them took on a oneness that I could only compare to a Sci Fi movie. They turned and faced me like WTH do you think you're doing bub and then they turned and the smooth flow continued. I of course took the hint and gave them their ground (Air). I still struggle with syncing the shots with the movement of the drone so I have no meaningful footage to speak of. Only what I saw. Mother Nature is truly astonishing.

• Wow
Reactions: ATW and Cyber3xpert
So, I had a interesting and unexpected experience with as best as I can described it a river of birds. I was flying out back minding my own business when they happened upon me and as soon as they realized I was in their path the flow extended away from me but they just kept coming just like a river. When I tried to move their way just a bit a group of perhaps 75 or 100 of them took on a oneness that I could only compare to a Sci Fi movie. They turned and faced me like WTH do you think you're doing bub and then they turned and the smooth flow continued. I of course took the hint and gave them their ground (Air). I still struggle with syncing the shots with the movement of the drone so I have no meaningful footage to speak of. Only what I saw. Mother Nature is truly astonishing.
Images?

Sorry I just found the very short clip and can't see much of anything because of overexposure and poor background.:( Ah well there will be other chances as I see them do that a lot around here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo