DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Road Art?

Breaking in the new "brushes?"
We have some of those 'artists' here. Ours tend to do the circular patterns. 😁

So the guys on the street racing shows are sad and immature? As long as it's done in a place with little to no traffic I see no wrong in it. I think More quality drone footage of such street racing would be exciting

So the guys on the street racing shows are sad and immature?
This isn't controlled street racing, this is probably some immature teenagers (or immature adults) on a bridge that they could have very well lost control and went over and killed an innocent driver below. you see these tracks in neighborhoods where someone (yes) immature or drinking to much wants to show off, but this is a drone forum and we'll keep it at that.

Sad and immature. Too bad they didn't go over the side, or maybe they went into the bushes, we could search with the drone. Theres racetracks for that.
So the guys on the street racing shows are sad and immature? As long as it's done in a place with little to no traffic I see no wrong in it. I think More quality drone footage of such street racing would be exciting
I see both sides of this -
1) Yes - the BEST place would be at a track, off the streets. Are some immature? Sure, but not all of them nor do I wish them or anyone else any harm. Age old issue - As soon as mechanics figured out how to get more horsepower out of a Model A, there has been screeching, smokin' tires.
2) I do agree that if it is done on the street, it should be done away from poputated areas to minimize property damage if something goes wrong.

Here is Sacramento County, CA, the City Police and County Sheriff's Departments are cracking down on the "Side Shows." They are blocking streets/intersections. If cars aren't crashing into each other or property damage isn't occurring, it's all the trash left behind by the onlookers not willing to take it with them.

It takes only a few idiots to give something a bad name, case in point some idiots that buy drones and abuse them, witch give the drone community a stigma

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52