DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Road trip with Drone all the way across Texas.

Nicely done video. What software editor do you use? Are you using the Mavic Air?

Nice footage. However, at :13 to :17 seconds, you were directly over freeway traffic which is risky and dangerous.

Nice footage. However, at :13 to :17 seconds, you were directly over freeway traffic which is risky and dangerous.

Thanks, and Actually, I wasn’t. The highway bends and i was actually over an open field (which was to the left of the railroad tracks at the beginning.) and then a fitness place 390 feet up when I panned down.

Thanks, and Actually, I wasn’t.

My mistake.

We travel from San Antonio to Amarillo often and every time we pass through that wind farm I think about pulling the Mavic out to get some footage. I'm gonna have to do that next time we go

Reactions: Coboblack
My mistake.

We travel from San Antonio to Amarillo often and every time we pass through that wind farm I think about pulling the Mavic out to get some footage. I'm gonna have to do that next time we go

No worries.
And yeah, it was REALLY windy...I was nervous, but got some amazing shots. This is my first road trip with the drone and it made the trip so much better because it made me pay attention to things and engage in things more. I would pull over at places I would normally drive by and the mavic allowed me to experience the environment in a different way. Was amazing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911